2021-2022 COVID Re-Entry Plan
On Monday, August 30, 2021, Prairie Rose Public School students will return to begin the 2021-2022 school year. Despite hopes for a full return to class with no restrictions this fall, COVID-19 continues to be with us for the start of another school year.
While COVID-19 means there will be some changes to accommodate recommendations from health officials, it is our goal to try and create normalcy wherever possible. COVID-19 may still be with us for some time so it is important we weigh the risks versus benefits to students as we consider restrictions beyond health recommendations. As educators, we know students need hands-on engaged learning experiences. The Prairie Rose return to school plan balances educational and mental health benefits for children, while still providing safe and healthy learning spaces.
Read the 2021-2022 PRPS School Re-Entry Plan (updated October 18, 2021) here: PRPS School Re-Entry Plan
Public reporting of all PRPS COVID-19 cases for the 2021-2022 year (updated daily): COVID-19 Public Reporting
- Student Illness Guide - Staying Home When Sick
- Adult Illness Guide - Staying Home When Sick
- PRPS Vaccination/Testing Policy for School Staff
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Parents
- PRPS Staff Check-In Tool
- Alberta Government Illness Checklist
- COVID-19 Symptoms Testing and Isolation Requirements
- PRPS Health and Wellness Family Supports